1. Hou, Y., Wang, Y., Xue, W., 2020, What explains trade costs? Institutional quality and other determinants. Review of Development Economics.
2. Hang, Y., Xue, W., 2020, The asymmetric effects of monetary policy on the business cycle: New evidence from the panel smoothed quantile regression model. Economics Letters, 195.
3. Xue, W., Financial sector development and growth volatility: An international study. International Review of Economics and Finance, 70, 67-88.
4. Ni, Z., Lu, X., Xue, W., 2020, The Belt and Road Initiative and the Resolutions of Chinese Steel Overcapacity: Evidence from the Dynamic Model Averaging and Selection Approach. Empirical Economics, 1-29.
5. Caglayan, M., Xue, W., Zhang, L., 2020, Global investigation on country-level idiosyncratic volatility and its determinants. Journal of Empirical Finance, 55, 143-160.
6. Xue, W., Yilmazkuday, H., Taylor, J., 2020, The impact of China’s fiscal and monetary policy responses to the Great Recession: An analysis of firm-level Chinese data. Journal of International Money and Finance, 101, 102-113
7. Jain, P., Xue, W., 2017, Global investigation of return autocorrelation and its determinants. Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 43, 200-217.
8. Xue, W., Zhang, L., 2017, Stock return autocorrelations and predictability in the Chinese stock market. Economic Modelling, 60, 391–401.
9. Ni, Z., Wang, D., Xue, W., 2015, Investor sentiment and its nonlinear effect on the stock returns. Economic Modelling, 50, 266–274.
International Review of Economics and Finance, International Journal of Finance and Economics, Economic Modeling, Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Journal of Business Economics and Management, SAGE Open, Applied Economics Letters, Economics Bulletin
2019: Shanghai Business School, Nanjing Audit University, Shanghai Association of Quantitative Economics Meeting, Shanghai
2018: MEEA Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, Central Michigan University, SEM Conference, Xiamen, China Financial Innovation Conference, Haining, Young Econometricians of Asia Pacific (YEAP) Conference, Shanghai,
2017: Eastern Economic Association Annual Conference, New York City, Southern Economic Association Annual Conference, Tampa
2016: Eastern Economic Association Annual Conference, Washington, D.C., Southern Economic Association Annual Conference, Washington, D.C.