1. Liu, F., Yu, M. & Lee, J. 2020, ‘Examining the effectiveness of sex appeal in luxury brand advertising: A luxury value perspective’, Journal of Business Research, under review
2. Liu, F., Yu, M., Li, T. & Soutar, G. 2020, ‘On-site experience, destination image and revisit intentions: A Study on Chinese Tourists’ Ecotourism Experience in Australia’, Journal of Travel and Tourism Marketing, under review.
3. Yu, M., Liu, F. & Lee, J. 2019, ‘The Influence of Culture on Consumers’ Responses to Negative Publicity”, Journal of Brand Management, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 141-156 .
4. Yu, M., Liu, F., Lee, J. & Soutar, G. 2018, ‘The Influence of Negative Publicity on Brand Equity:
5. Attribution, Image, Attitude and Purchase Intention’, Journal of Product & Brand Management, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 440-451.
6. Liu, F., Yu, M. & Lee, J. 2017, ‘A Cross-cultural Study on Processing of Negative Information’, 2017 International Academy for Intercultural Research, New York, USA.
7. Yu, M., Liu, F. 2016, ‘Exploring the influences of cultural dimensions in the context of negative brand information’, 2016 Global Marketing Conference at Hong Kong.Hong Kong, China
8. Yu, M., Liu, F & Lee, J. 2015, ‘Culture, Negative Brand Information and Consumers’ Intention to Search’,2015 ANZMAC Annual Conference 2015 Proceedings: Sydney, Australia (UNSW), vol. N/A, ANZMAC, pp. 1-8
9. Yu, M., Liu, F., Lee, J. & Albatati, B. K. A. 2014, ‘Information Search among Chinese Consumers: Does Cultural Orientation Matter?’,2014 ANZMAC Annual Conference 2014 Proceedings: Agents of Change. Brisbane, Australia: Griffith University, Vol. N/A, p. 888-894
10. Liu, F. &Yu, M. 2013, ‘Subject, Information, Product Category, and Media Relevance: Chinese Consumers’ Motivation in Processing Negative Information’, 2013 ANZMAC Annual Conference 2013 Proceedings: Auckland, New Zealand, Vol. N/A, p. 1-8
11. Liu, F. &Yu, M. 2013, ‘Country Image and Culture: A Study on Consumer Responses to Negative Information’,2013 Biennial Conference of the International Academy for Intercultural Research,Reno, USA
12. Wang, S., Liu, F., Yu, M. 2012, ‘Persuasion Knowledge and Consumers' Attitudes towards Benefit-Based Advertising’,2012 ANZMAC Annual Conference 2012 Proceedings: Sharing the Cup of Knowledge, Perth, Australia, http://anzmac.org/conference/2012/, NA, pp. 1-7.